Our purpose is to partner with teachers and staff to enrich the educational experience for students, and to create a community where families can build relationships.
Become a member!
When you join the PTO, you can:
- Get connected to other Stingley families + staff
- Help us foster a sense of community around our school
- Be the first to hear about upcoming events
- Share your experience, expertise, and ideas about ways we can support Stingley.
Dues are only $20 per family. Sign-up materials will come home the first week of school or you can join online using PayPal. Make sure to note your student(s) name(s).
2022-23 PTO Board Members
President: Nicole Scrivner
Vice President: Jessica Ludwig
Treasurer: Amanda Carson-Spychalski
Recording Secretary: Helen Bartlett
|Corresponding Secretary: Jen Schiavone|
- Mum Sale: Aug. 24th
- Skate Party: Sept. 15th, 6-8 p.m.
- Fall Spirit Wear Sale: Oct. 3rd
Meetings: Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m.
- August 2
- September 6
- October 4
- November 1
- January 10
- February 7
- March 7
- April 4
- May 2
An Easy Way to Help Our School
Several businesses offer passive fundraising options for non-profits like us. When you enroll, a portion of what you already spend at Kroger, Dorothy Lane Market, and Amazon will be given back to Stingley!
Signing up for all 3 takes less than 10 minutes and could help us generate thousands towards our goal of supporting the kinds of over and above resources that make our school special!